1968 US Parrot label 11-track Stereo LP - The debut album by Seattle, Washington, born singer/songwriter.
Vinyl has the generic silver texted black company labels with top and left green and yellow parrot logo.
Vinyl is housed in generic era specific company add inner sleeve - ultimately in back pasted picture cover with a top back promo sticker.
For those into the machine stamped matrix information:
Side 1: P o SAHS 1529-1A Bell Sound A2
Side 2: P o SAHS 1530-1A Bell Sound A2
Suggesting that this album was manufactured by Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman, New Jersey - from metalparts supplied by Customatrix who produced masters, mothers and stampers fro Columbia's North American pressing plant operations. The mastering itself was manufactured by the New York based Bell Sound Studio.
Judging from labels and matrix information this is manufactured from the 1st master, very early mothers and stampers.
Condition: VG++ (Vinyl and Labels)/VG+ (Cover):
Vinyl is sublime - bright and shiny - hardly any signs of play or handling - mint labels - overall extremely close to mint.
Cover has just light signs of storage and handling- a touch of top and bottom front ringwear - a light lower front opening corner wrinkle rom a mild bend? a top back spine corner crease, and somewhat nicely repaired tear
Seams are intact - just a touch of edge and corners rubbing - a nice VG+ cover.
1. Close Another Door (Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb, Maurice Gibb) 2:47
2. Sunny Day Blue (Martin Cooper) 2:39
3. Here, There and Everywhere (John Lennon, Paul McCartney) 3:19
4. Chelsea Morning (Joni Mitchell) 2:21
5. I Want to Meander in the Meadow (Charles Tobias, Harry Woods) 2:30
1. I Am Waiting (Mick Jagger, Keith Richards) 2:50
2. Places Everyone (Tony Decker) 2:46
3. Tree-House of Gold (George Annis, Jack Bunch) 2:21
4. It's Hard to Love a Poet (Martin Cooper) 2:42
5. The Leaves (Martin Cooper) 2:14
6. The Park (Martin Cooper, Sharyn Pulley & Tom Lane) 3:04
Recorded and mixed at Gold Star Studios, Hollywood, Ca., USA
Mastered at Bell Sound Studios, West 54th Street, New York, USA
Jennifer Warnes - Vocals
David Cohen - Guitar (1,2, 7)
Al Casey - Guitar (2)
Jim Horn - Saxophine (2)
Martin Cooper - Production
Stan Ross, Ted Brinson (1,7) - Mix
Perry Botkin JR - Arrangements (4, 5, 6, 8, 11)
|Grading||VG++ (Vinyl and Labels)/VG+ (Cover)|
|Genre||Pop & Rock & Folk & Country|