Browse by artist:
The basket is empty.
How to order
Full address and map
Security and privacy
Sandie Shaw - Me - 1965 UK Pressed Pye label 12-track Stereo LP
Me - 1965 UK Pressed Pye label 12-track Stereo LP
Rock & Pop
Year of release
VG++ (Vinyl and Labels)/VG++ (Cover)
1965 UK Pressed Pye label 12-track Stereo LP, British Pop Singers 2nd album featuring a mixture of songs penned by Shaw and Adam Faith songwriter Chris Andrews as well as cover versions and a track written by Shaw herself.
Vinyl has the generic black printed dark red labels with circular PYE logo to the left of center hole.
Vinyl is housed in a in generic company inner sleeve - ultimately in a flipback Garrod & Lofthouse picture cover with 'Patents Pending' text and intact "Stereophonic" sticker on top back cover.
Condition: VG++ (Vinyl and Labels)/VG+(+) (Cover):
Vinyl is wonderfully shiny - has almost no signs of play or handling - in itself easily graded near mint.
Labels has a little, slightly scattered, entirely superficial spindletraces - looks like a handful or so - placed within the center ring - except for a single one on Side 2 label. Labels are likewise graded near mint.
Cover is incredible - a small lower opening corner dent... just a little inevitable smudging along parts back label and vinyl outline and otherwise mint - without wrinkling, no creases, sharp corners and seams? extremely nice - graded near mint.
Thgis is not a hard album to come by in VG+ or less condition? but in this condition? rare.
1. You Don't Love Me No More (Charles Blackwell)
2. I Don't Need That Kind Of Lovin' (Chris Andrews)
3. Down Dismal Ways (Chris Andrews)
4. Oh No He Don't (Chris Andrews)
5. When I Was A Child (Floyd Huddleston - Mark McIntyre)
6. Do You Mind (Lionel Begleiter)
7. How Glad I Am (Jimmy Williams - Larry Harrison)
8. I Know (Chris Andrews)
9. Till the Night Begins To Die (Sandie Shaw)
10. Too Bad You Don't Want Me (Chris Andrews)
11. One Day (Chris Andrews)
12. When I Fall In Love (Edward Heyman - Victor Young)
Sandie Shaw - Vocals
Ken Woodman - Arranger, Conductor
Chris Andrews - Producer
Bill Street - Engineer
Michael Williams - Cover Photograph
Peter Jones - Liner Notes
Sound Station© 1998 - 2014